Hey there! Welcome back to my blog!
Something that I like to do when I am stressed or tired, I like to have a bath.
The heat is relaxing and you can add things that are good for your muscles and for helping to strengthen your immune system, which we all need in times like these. I also like hot water bottles, to ease pain, which can be a good alternative for people who don't like baths.
Here is a list of products that I like to use when I am having a bath.
- Essential oils
- Sage is a very good brand
- Peppermint: used to boost energy and aid digestion
- Lavender: used to relieve stress
- Sandalwood: used to calm nerves and help with focus
- Bergamot: used to reduce stress and improve skin conditions like eczema
- Rose: used to improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile: used to improve mood and relaxation
- Ylang-Ylang: used to treat headaches, nausea, and skin conditions
- Tea Tree: used to fight infections and boost immunity
- Jasmine: used to help with depression, childbirth, and libido
- Lemon: used to aid digestion, mood, headaches, and more
I got this information from The Health line website check it out for more info.
- Bath bombs
- I love lush bath bombs
- I also have made my own before, This is the Recipe
- Bath salts can also be beneficial
Some other things to make a bath better and more relaxing are:
- bath pillows
- Bath bubbles (make sure to read the ingredients. I would suggest a natural brand)
- A bath Caddy can be nice if you want to read in the bath
- CBD can be helpful for relaxation
- A face mask!! :)
Thanks for reading, and enjoy your bath!
(Photo credit to the Country Living website)