SCD, gut friendly Chai Tea Popsicle's
There are Certain things that come in winter, that I miss when it is summer!
I also find it odd to have such a warm drink, when it is burning hot outside!
Craving Chai tea+ Hot outside = Chia Tea Popsicle's
SCD, Gut friendly Chai Tea Popsicle's
Ready in 3 hours
Serves 8 people
- Water (boiled)
- Chai spice tea (Preferably an SCD friendly one of your choice)
- Coconut, almond, cashew, or cows milk
For this recipe you will need a Popsicle mold
- First, get your Popsicle mold, and fill it ⅓ full of your choice of milk!
- Next put it in the freezer for 1 hour
- While in the freezer boil about 2 cups of water
- Steep the chai tea, with 2 tea back for extra strength
- Let your tea cool completely outside of the fridge
- Pour the tea into the remaining area of the Popsicle mold
- Put the mold into the freezer for 2 hours
You can store them in the freezer for up to a week!
I hope you enjoyed making these Popsicle's, and of course, licking them!